Whether your goal is to improve and maintain your general health, to obtain relief from pain, to manage stress, to support your fitness activities, to feel relaxation and sense of well-being, at Massage Therapy by Alexis you will gain a natural sense of balance for the mind, body, and spirit.
-I am trained in a variety of modalities, including:
Deep Tissue Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Hot Stone Therapy Massage
-For detailed information on each modality click on the "Services & Rates" page; and for more information on me click on the "About Me" page.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow of the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
If you would like to set up an appointment with me, click on "Contact Me" for that information.