1. As a massage therapist I cannot diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical, or emotional disorder, nor perform any spinal manipulations. Any verbal discussion of general health and medical conditions is meant only to help me formulate the most appropriate massage therapy plan for you. If you have any conditions that I feel are a contraindication for massage or would be best treated by another health professional, I will make that recommendation to you and refer you to a qualified practitioner.
2. I require that you give at least 24 hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment. If less than 24 hour notice of cancellation is given or you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment, you will be charged 50% of your time scheduled and payment will be due before you can book another future appointment. On the second less than 24 hour notice or no show you will be charged the FULL amount of your time scheduled, this will be due before you can book another future appointment. On the third less than 24 hour notice or no show, you will be charged for the FULL amount of time scheduled and also from then on you will have to prepay for any appointments made in the future. Unexpected emergencies, illness, and bad weather will be taken into consideration. NOTE: If you have not arrived after 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time your massage will be counted as a cancellation/no show.
3. I ask that you be on time for your appointment. If it is your first visit you may arrive 10 or 15 minutes early to fill out your intake form and allow time for us to have a consult before we begin your session. If you are late for an appointment the length of your massage session will be shortened, allowing me to finish on schedule. I will require full payment for the session. If I am late you will receive a full length session, unless there is a time conflict, in which case I will adjust your charges accordingly.
4. You agree to keep me updated on any changes in your health condition, and any potentially infectious conditions so that we can both be assured you are receiving the most appropriate massage for you.
5. Payment is due in full at the time of service. I accept cash, checks, and credit cards. In the event of a returned check you will be responsible for all returned check fees billed to me. I'm sorry but I do not bill insurance.
6. Any inappropriate behavior of any nature will not be tolerated. Massage therapy is a therapeutic health aide and is non-sexual. Any sexual remarks or advances will terminate the session immediately and you will be asked to leave and not return. You will be responsible the full amount of the session scheduled.
7. If you would like your child to receive massage therapy, I require the parent/guardian to be present during every session. (Anyone under the age of 18 years old is considered a minor). The parent/guardian must also sign a form for consist of massage therapy for the child.